The Reading Romances Challenge 2012:
The goal with this challenge is to read the widest variety of books possible, as many sub-genres as you can find, as opposed to just quantity. This is totally an "expand your horizons" kind of challenge. Since my genre selection has gotten pretty narrow, I figured this would push me to read outside of my habitual path. So here are the guidlines:
- This challenge runs all year from 01 Jan through 31 Dec.
- Anyone can join, even if you don't blog. You can post reviews to any book site (Amazon, Goodreads, Shelfari, Smashwords, etc.).
- A list of romance sub-genres and themes will be posted to choose from each month.
- You can list your books before reading them (by leaving a comment on the post with the topics for that month) or just put them in a wrap-up post. If you list them, don’t feel obligated to read them, changes are welcomed!
- When you sign up in the linky, put the direct link to your post about joining the Reading Romances Challenge. If you don’t have a blog, please link it to the page where you post your reviews (Goodreads, Shelfari, Amazon etc).
- You don’t have to participate every month, but please try to!
- Sign-ups will be open until Dec 15, 2012, so feel free to join at any time throughout the year.
In other news, one of my fav paranormal romance stories ever:
Alex. Two weeks...